Limousin Multifuel / Woodburning Stove
The Limousin is one of the larger stoves in the Franco Belge range. The expansive glass door is kept as clear as possible with the strong airwash system.
An outstanding feature of this stove is the side loading door which will enable you to fit in logs of up to 50 cm in length.
There is also an optional steel hot water boiler available with this model wich can be installed at the time of the appliance or at a later date if required.
The Limousin has an optional brass finish door for a striking look in your home.
The Limousin is ideal for larger rooms and for homes that require a substantial heat output.
POA 'Best Price'
- All cast iron construction for maximum heat transfer
- High 10 Kw output for heating larger rooms
- Powerful airwash system for cleaner glass
- Ability to burn either wood or smokeless solid fuels
- Top or rear flue outlet
- Side loading door allows longer logs to be burned
- Steel hot water boiler option available
- Brass finish door option available
- Choice of colour
- Top flue exit
- Rear flue exit
|Heat Output (kW):||10kW|
|Stove Body Material:||Cast Iron|
|Height to Centre of Rear Flue:||575mm|
|Depth From Back of Stove to Centre of Top Flue:||198mm|
|Flue Options:||Top or Rear (Interchangeable)|
|Stove Body Warranty:||5 Year|