Jetmaster 18f Woodburning Stove
BUILD QUALITY AND GUARANTEE - All Jetmaster Fires are built to the very highest standard. During the manufacture process we have refined the assembly process to ensure that every unit is as good as the next one. Moving parts have been reduced to a minimum to ensure longevity of the appliance and ease of use for you the homeowner.
All Jetmaster Fires stoves come with a 5-year guarantee.
VERSATILITY - Although the freestanding stoves are designed to burn wood they are able, with the help of a grate, to burn smokeless fuel and coal.
Carbon Saving Quick Facts - Jetmaster stoves will generally save you over 180kg’s of carbon production annually, this is done through the efficient use of fuel that is renewable (wood).
This Saving will improve the value on your homes energy performance certificate, instantly increasing the value of your home.
A further benefit is the ability to reduce cold air flow into your home, this is done using the optional sealed external supply, this ensures that the home can essentially be sealed and no external air will need to flow into the house to fuel the fire.
POA 'Best Price'
- Wood or multi-fuel*
- No air supply required**
- 5-year guarantee‡
- Hand-built solid steel construction and a clean, contemporary design.
- Heated air curtain: Always a clear view of the fire.
- Secondary combustion: Re-ignites carbon and gas that normally escapes up the flue.
- Carbon efficient: Save over 180kg's of carbon production annually, reducing your home's carbon footprint.
*A multi-fuel basket must be purchased in addition to the stove.
**An air supply may be required in homes which have high levels of air-tightness.
‡1-year standard guarantee. 5-year guarantee when warranty card is submitted.
- 4 available leg styles: No Legs, Short Legs, Long Legs or Log Store.
- Charcoal or Almond finish.
|Heat Output (kW):||4.9kW|
|Stove Body Material:||Steel / Cast Iron|
|External Dimensions (H x W x D):||500 (no legs), 605 (short legs), 655 (tall legs) x 426 x 380|