Camargue Multifuel / Woodburning Stove
The Camargue has a different look to many of the Franco Belge stoves; with its distinctive brass coiled handle on the front and side loading doors. The side loading door comes as standard and is perfect for when you would like to use longer logs if you prefer to burn wood rather than smokeless solid fuels.
The Camargue has the same heat output as the Limousin at 10 Kw. The curved glass door gives a beautiful view of the fire.
Available in traditional matt Black stove paint or Majolica Green and Majolica Brown enamel finish.
POA 'Best Price'
- All cast iron construction for maximum heat transfer
- Powerful airwash system for cleaner glass
- Ability to burn either wood or smokeless solid fuel
- Luxurious enamel or traditional black finishes
- High heat output for larger rooms
- Side loading door - ideal for longer logs
- Elegant styling creates a visual centrepiece
- Choice of colour
- Top flue exit
- Rear flue exit
|Heat Output (kW):||10kW|
|Stove Body Material:||Cast Iron|
|Height to Centre of Rear Flue:||480mm|
|Depth From Back of Stove to Centre of Top Flue:||160mm|
|Flue Options:||Top or Rear (Interchangeable)|
|Stove Body Warranty:||5 Year|