Monaco Multifuel / Wood Burning Stove
One of our latest designs, the Monaco is justifiably popular and hailed as the new 'classic' due to its contemporary twist on the traditional Franco Beige period style.
Now DEFRA* exempt, the Monaco is suitable for burning wood in smoke controlled zones.
Equipped with a large expanse of glass which shows off the fire to full effect whilst a powerful airwash system ensures that the glass is kept as clear as possible. The Monaco is perfect for medium to large sized rooms, with a heat output of 6 Kws this stove will keep a house warm and cosy all winter.
Available in matt black stove paint and a range of stunning enamel finishes to suit your home.
POA 'Best Price'
- All cast iron construction for maximum heat transfer
- vermiculite lined for powerful combustion
- Large ceramic glass door for superb views of the fire
- Efficient airwash system to keep the glass free from deposits
- Ability to burn either wood or solid smokeless fuels
- Top or rear flue outlet
- Cast iron retains heat long after the fire has expired keeping your home warmer for longer
- Ideal for heating medium to large sized rooms
- DEFRA approved model
- Choice of colour
- Top flue exit
- Rear flue exit
|Heat Output (kW):||6kW|
|Stove Body Material:||Cast Iron|
|Height to Centre of Rear Flue:||449mm|
|Depth From Back of Stove to Centre of Top Flue:||141mm|
|Flue Options:||Top or Rear (Interchangeable)|
|Stove Body Warranty:||5 Year|